Bem vindo ao Brazil!
A country the size of a continent, Brazil is a vast and beautiful land of diverse cultures and fantastical landscapes. Brazil offers dazzling sights of a different flavor: majestic waterfalls, red-rock canyons, crystal-clear rivers, untouched tropical forest in the Amazon, South America´s biggest wetlands; the Pantanal, music-filled metropolises, colonial architecture and above all, almost 200 million happy people.
Jacaré Travel is a Brazilian tour operator specialized in B2B travel arrangements. The company has been created by a Dutch biologist, who decided after extensive traveling all over the South American continent, sharing the treasures he discovered with the rest of the world.
Whatever the interest of your clients may be, Jacaré Travel can provide you with a personalized trip which they will never forget. We offer nature, adventure- and culture based roundtrips in one of the most beautiful, diverse, and fascinating countries in the world.
10 reasons to choose Jacaré Travel as your inbound operator in Brazil
We offer fast and friendly assistance starting from the minute you first contact us.
- We speak English, Portuguese, Spanish, French and Dutch. We are just a phone call away – 24 hours a day – should even the slightest problem arise.
- Like in the old Roman Empire all roads went to Rome, in Brazil everything goes over Sao Paulo. Our office is located in South America´s biggest metropolis. With its endless constructions of skyscrapers and 8-lane highways not the country´s most picturesque place, but with all major hotel chains and flight carriers having their main offices in this city we are on the right spot to arrange the best offers and service for your trip in Brazil
- We understand Brazil and its particularities through the eyes of our clients.
- We love Brazil and value the opportunity of showing it to you. We work hard to make sure your clients return home with wonderful memories of this great country
- With our volume we can offer you good deals in cities and places all your clients want to include in their itineraries, like Rio de Janeiro, Foz do Iguacu and Salvador
- Not only can we offer you good deals on the well-known places in Brazil, it is our passion to show you unknown and remote areas of this huge country. From the Southern pampa´s to the Northern Amazon forest; our network and knowledge reaches further than you would imagine. We can take you to places where only few people have been;
- We preferably work with our own guides in areas as the Pantanal, Rio, Foz do Iguacu and others. If your clients ask for group service, perfect, if they request for personalized service, even better!
- We have travelled (almost) all destinations we offer by ourselves, we know what we offer;
- Last but not least; we love our work!
If this sounds like what you are looking for, contact us!